Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Order Quantities.
There is no minimum order value.
Free delivery to mainland UK only upto 3 - 5 working days. Standard delivery will usually be next day on UK Mainland orders received before 4.p.m. Subject to stock availability and method of payment.
International delivery is available
Please contact our specialist Export Sales Department on +44 (0) 161 641 3252
If the order cannot be despatched within 2 days you will be notified by us and be given the opportunity to cancel the order.
All consignments will be packed to the highest standard.
Damaged consignments must be refused by the customer on delivery and the despatched note marked DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- Errors. Errors and shortages must be notified to the company within 48-hours of the receipt of goods. Claims outside this period will not be accepted.
- Non Delivery. Non-receipt of goods must be notified to the company within FIVE days of date of invoice. Claims outside this period will not be accepted.
- Order Cancellation. You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of delivery. Return the item back to us. The item/s must be received in good condition and factory sealed in their original packaging within 14 days of the date it was delivered to you.
- Returns. All returns (including cancellations after 14 days) must be issued with an RMA number by email@example.com before the items are returned. No returns will be processed without a RMA (Return Material Number) being issued by Printer Wizard Ltd.
Goods are not supplied on a trial basis. Customers are responsible for verifying suitability and compatibility of goods BEFORE purchasing
All our products are covered by a minimum 30 Day Return to Base Warranty, some products have additional warranties where stipulated.
Faulty Products - You may return your product within the Warranty period for repair, replacement or refund.
The items must be adequately packaged and the RMA number clearly marked. Printer Wizard Ltd will not be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
Items which are not found to be faulty will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, delivery charges will not be refunded
Items will not be refunded where fault has been caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
- Pricing. Prices charged will be those agreed with the customer. Website prices are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.
- VAT. Where VAT is applicable the rate prevailing at the date of despatch will be charged.
- Payment ? Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, Switch, Solo, Delta, visa Debit, BACS, CHAPS.
We only accept payments from UK registered cards.
Payment must be received prior to despatch of the goods.
Business Users accounts are available please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Printer Wizard Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
All products remain the property of Printer Wizard Ltd in payment is received in full.
The price for goods will be stipulated at the time you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers? price or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel your order.
All goods are subject to availability, if we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- 'Force Majeure' Printer Wizard Ltd shall not be liable in respect of any shortage or failure to supply goods and /or services where such shortage of or failure is due to act of God or any other reason beyond the control of the Company and the Company in such circumstances will not be liable in respect of any consequential loss to the Purchaser.
- Intellectual Property all the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Material") are the copyright of Printer Wizard Ltd. Unauthorised use of the material including the production, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Printer Wizard Ltd or where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. The names and logos of Printer Wizard Ltd and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of Printer Wizard Ltd and may not be used without the prior written consent of Printer Wizard Ltd.
- Disclaimer Printer Wizard Ltd makes no warranty in respect of any products or services advertised on this website which is supplied by a supplier independent of Printer Wizard Ltd. Printer Wizard Ltd hereby, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the material and any goods and services supplied in relation to this website, whether expressed or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of the merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose). In no event that Printer Wizard Ltd be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever even if Printer Wizard Ltd has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, interruptions or delays to this website, the provision of or failing to provide services, or for any information, material, goods and services obtain through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Invalidity of Terms and Conditions If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is deemed unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Law. These Conditions shall be governed by the law of England
If for any reason the situation arises whereby it is claimed that a our remanufactured laser toner has damaged a printer, the following shall apply:
Printer Wizard guarantees that, in normal use its products will not cause damage or abnormal wear when used in printers in which they are designed to operate. Printer Wizard shall not be liable if any damage or abnormal wear to a printer could have been caused by goods not supplied by Printer Wizard used in the printer before or after the use of a Printer Wizard remanufactured laser toner. Printer Wizard reserve the right to collect, inspect and if necessary repair the printer. If it is found that damage has occurred as a direct result of using a Printer Wizard laser toner then Printer Wizard will repair or replace the printer. We may alternatively choose to send an engineer to site to inspect and if necessary, service and repair the printer. Printer Wizard’s liability for the buyer shall not exceed the amount required to repair or replace the printer if found damaged by a Printer Wizard product. If an identical printer model is unavailable an equivalent printer model will be supplied in the circumstance that the printer is to be replaced. This guarantee is valid for a period of 36 months and shall cease to take effect if the products are damaged, either wilfully or negligently, dismantled or otherwise tampered with or misused by, for or on behalf or the buyer or any third party. Laser Toner cartridges are guaranteed for 3 years, Ink cartridges are guaranteed for 2 years.